In some cases, it is expedient to order, along with translation, some related services. The translation services performed by our translating agency save your time and ensure high quality.
Notary certified Russian translation (translation certified by a Notary Public of the Russian Federation)
Notary Public certification is commonly required where documents will be submitted to organisations and government authorities in Russia or abroad. In Russia Notary Public certification of translation is carried out as follows:
The original document (or a certified copy) is sewed to the translation.
The translator’s signature and translator’s diploma authenticity are certified by a Notary Public of the Russian Federation.
The names of the translator and the Notary Public and the number of sewed pages are written on the last page.
Translations of Articles of Association, Power of Attorney, Certificates, etc, are subject to obligatory certification by a Notary Public of the Russian Federation as they will not otherwise be acceptable.
The original documents submitted for notary certified Russian translation should meet the following criteria:
1. The original document should adhere to current legislation and have no erasures, additions or unspecified corrections.
2. An original document which comprises more than one page should have its pages numbered, sewed and carry the seal of the authority which issued the given document.
3. Contracts made between individuals in a simple written form cannot be accepted for notary certified Russian translation.
4. The signatures of individuals acting under power of attorney and persons acting on behalf of foreign legal entities should be certified by a Notary Public of the Russian Federation.
5. Any documents made outside the Russian Federation and submitted for notary certified Russian translation should be Legalised by Apostille. Documents made in any of the former Soviet republics do not require such legalisation.
The cost of notary certification of a translator’s signature is quoted according to the tariffs of the Notary Public office.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us and we will do our best to clarify any issues.